Home > Departments > Road & Bridge > Road & Bridge FAQ

Road & Bridge FAQ

All utility permits can be picked up at the Public Works Department’s Office.

Moving permits are obtained from, and approved by, the County Clerk after review and approval of the Public Works Administrator and submission of a check in the amount of $10 to the County Clerk.


Physical Address

Contact Info