Home > Departments > Noxious Weed > Applicators License

Applicators License

An applicators license is needed to apply a restricted use pesticide (RUP).

The only RUP that Noxious Weed sells is Tordon 22K. You must have a private applicator license to apply Tordon 22K, but you may purchase the product and have a commercial applicator apply it for you if you are not licensed.

New applicants can take a test to receive their license at the:

River Valley Extension Office
214 C Street, Washington, KS 66968

Phone: 785-325-2121